September 27, 2006
Are your search marketing results as good as they should be? Get the most
up-to-date tactics you should consider to improve your ROI for 2007.
Find out how to:
- Budget more accurately for the coming year
- Defend your search marketing plans to the boss (or to clients if you're an
- Compare your results to the norm, including clicks, conversions, and costs
- Determine which SEM tests you should try to improve results -- and which
tests to avoid
- Train new staff more easily on what's proven to work in SEM.
Get the 239-page report (PDF + print copy) packed with 18 full-color
eyetracking "heatmaps," charts, tables, and analysis you can use right now.
For more info, visit: <http://www.highrankings.com
Also, here's a link to the Executive Summary for the report.
I found it very enlightening!