I mentioned last time that we were going to start
offering highly personalized SEO training classes (limited to 10 people per
class) at our High Rankings headquarters in Framingham, MA.
What we will cover:
- Diagnosing your website problems
- Creating an SEO strategy for your website
- Using SEO tactics to increase targeted search traffic
and conversions, and
- Measuring the success of your SEO efforts.
The logistics, details, and cost:
- First class is scheduled for Friday, Feb. 1, 2008 from
9AM - 5PM.
- Class size will be at least 5 but not more than 10
- Participants will be asked to provide their website URL
in advance, as well as fill out a questionnaire so that we fully understand
your "pain points" and what you hope to get out of the class.
- Cost is $749 for the day, which includes all the SEO
knowledge you can fit into your brain <grin> and a course workbook. We'll
provide a continental breakfast, a lunch, and snacks.
- Jan. 23 is the cut-off date for registration to give us
time to integrate each participant's website and information into the
- If the class is not already full by Jan. 23, we may be
able to register participants but there will be an additional fee of $250.
Currently, we are planning on doing these every month, so
if you can't make it to the first one, you can shoot for one of the future
classes. We've got the following
schedule so far:
- Feb. 1, 2008
- Mar. 7, 2008
- Apr. 4, 2008
For more info or to register, email Pauline at seotraining at highrankings dot com and she'll take it from there. We expect the first class to fill up fast,
so don't delay!