Well, it seems to be the comma in the URL. Home Controls is getting nearly all of their pages indexed by Google:http://www.google.co.....econtrols.com
Yesterday I went through and made title tag and description changes to the type of pages that can handle them (all the ones with pgrfnbr in the URL) and Google has already updated the title tags on most of them.
The 'carfnbr' and 'prrfnbr' (which are all inventory pages) will have this ability by this weekend, so soon all pages should have unique titles and descriptions.
With the homeconrols site, getting indexed so much it is apparent that the system can generate the pages that can be read (the surefire site was a bit behind homecontrols on the upgrades and it is showing, the comma in their URL was only recently removed so very few pages are indexed.) The page size doesn't have to do with the system, it has to do witht he graphics department, in which case, I doubt much will change (although I did manage to change a lot already.) So it looks like, in a few weeks I should be able to present an extremely easy to use CRM and eCommerce development platform that is SEO friendly. I just hope I've covered all my bases (which is why I wanted to bring the system here to get evalutated.) Once I see results coming from the SureFire site, I'll know its not a fluke and then maybe I can get the company to pay an expert a fee to evaluate the system, and get an SEO stamp of approval.
Thank you eo everyone that helped me out here, the advice was great.