Suppose, a hypotetical CMS has the following list of features:
- Simple template coding (HTML-based with custom tags).
- The same for mini site map custom tag (can be placed at the bottom of every page).
- Configurable URLs (without ?, & and the rest, php or html extention).
- Built-in for broken link and broken image checker with a sheduler option.
- Built-in reciprocal link checker.
- Keyword density calculator with an optional keyword highlighting feature (like the one available at Google toolbar).
Will it be enough to be called an SEO friendly tool?
What else you would add to the list?
Does anyone know about any product that includes these features?
Thanks in advance!
Edited by Irony, 07 May 2004 - 11:57 AM.