• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Two Important Question About Seo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 reza10

reza10

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:27 AM

Hi friends

I have two questions about my website and i hope you help me :

1- I have removed my forum folder completely and all files are deleted and now i have around 980 broken links in my google search console, How i can remove that links from google index ? I should wait for next google index to remove it or there is another way ?

2 - I have sub domains on my web site and there are broken links and some problems on sub domain, It will affect on my main domain SEO and ranking ? I know sub domains are different website in google Eye but they are important for main domain seo ? or not

TNX

Edited by reza10, 23 December 2015 - 01:28 AM.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:09 AM

How i can remove that links from google index ? I should wait for next google index to remove it or there is another way ?

If you have no intention of putting the forum back on-line  ... ... You do absolutely nothing at all, as a "broken link" is precisely what should happen. Just provide a page for the 404 status that explains to real visitors why the page they expected to find is not there any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.