• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

To Increase Ranking On Search Engine

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 peterlee1768

peterlee1768

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:46 AM

Hello everyone this is my first post of this site so I always excited for your quick and valuable responses.

I want to know very new Strategies & Technique about SEO?

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:18 AM

There are none, real SEO has not changed at all since 1998. 

Marketing methods may change, but optimising (making something perform at it's best) doesn't.

#3 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,825 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:15 PM

1. Code your site so it offers no impediments to search spiders or human visitors.

2. Design intuitive internal navigation and on-page links to gently, but firmly, guide your visitors to your most-desired action.

3. Write (or have written for you) excellent content that is at least twice as good as anything your competitors offer. (Ten times better is the ideal, but if you can get twice as good that will probably work unless you're in a highly competitive market.)

4. Make sure other webmasters of complementary (but not competitive) websites are aware of your fantastic content and user-friendly website. Build relationships with some of them by trading content, sharing information, developing cooperative advertising campaigns, etc. The more and better relationships you have with other webmasters, the more likely you are to get the earned editorial links you need.

5. Market your products/services using channels other than online (because you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket).

6. Establish a budget for advertising, and start practicing your advertising skills, because organic rankings can go away at any time and when they do you don't want to be scrambling to play catch up.

--Torka :oldfogey:

#4 peterlee1768

peterlee1768

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:23 AM

Thanks to both of you. Can you suggest me some site from where I update myself in SEO technique?

#5 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 7,718 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:44 AM

Right here,

You ONLY need to "update your SEO technique" if you have been using some 'tricks' that exploit a search engine 'loophole' to make your pages appear more 'relevant' or 'valuable' than they actually are and that 'loophole' has been closed.

#6 peterlee1768

peterlee1768

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 05:22 AM

ok got it and thanks for compliment.

#7 peterlee1768

peterlee1768

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 04:30 AM

I am very confuse about link juce? Can you explain how link juice connected with page rank?

#8 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 7,718 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:11 AM

It's just one more relatively useless "buzz word" invented by "experts", supposedly to represent REAL PageRank not the useless SGB PR variety and anchor text values that are passed via links.

Can you explain how link juice connected with page rank?

Nobody outside Google has the faintest idea, .... there is just lots of guessing going on, most of it nowhere near "educated".

• seoloud likes this

#9 peterlee1768

peterlee1768

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:44 AM

ok got it Sir........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.