• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Google Analytics Test For Job Interview

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AvyGuttman

AvyGuttman

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:57 PM

Hi,

As much fun as it has been working as freelancer, I recently applied to a well established ad agency.

I was able to make it to the thrid stage of the interview process which is a 90 minute test that will be sent

to me in two days (wednesday Dec. 2, 2015). I understand that it will be two existing analytics accounts

and that the test will be related to reading the data and answering what I suppose are mainly multiple

choice questions and most possibly answers that require writing out a bit etc...

Does anyone have any experience or advice on how to best prepare and ace this test?

Thanks so much, hopefully replies can be as soon as possible and of course very much appreciated :) 

#2 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 02:15 PM

Sounds like a non-standard test to me.  You might practice but setting up reports, goals, and tracking in some accounts you control.  I would also pay attention to filtering.  A lot of people don't realize they should be filtering their own IP addresses.

Edited by Michael Martinez, 30 November 2015 - 02:15 PM.

• AvyGuttman likes this

#3 AvyGuttman

AvyGuttman

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:27 PM

Michael,

Thanks for the reply, as with many other times, you and others on this forum have provided knowledge

and insight that help so many including myself better understand and continue to strive and grow. I hope one day to be as helpful in return and thank you so much again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.