• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Bing Marking As Malware

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 linpap

linpap

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 11:30 PM

Example.com is marked as malware site on bing search. I logged on to bing webmaster section and request to reindex .It again says same malware . The pages it is indicating are very clean and checked by [an automated tool] as clean . Do anyone know or faces similar situation . Can anyone help me understand what I should do as I cannot find a solution yet .

Edited by Jill, 02 November 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:37 AM

Have you checked your .htaccess file (assuming Apache is being used) for a redirect attack? These only show up when certain referrers are in the HTTP request, and a single re-index of the affected URLs is not sufficient to remove the warning. 

However if you look at the "Site safety report" (link is also in the warning text) that does declare the site as clean, so the 'warning' is a "false positive" and you need to bring it to the attention of M$ Support (use the link on the report page) they may also be able to tell you what triggered the warning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.