• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

I Need Your Opinion About My Strategy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kabarovsky

kabarovsky

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 07:17 AM

Hello!

Please see this picture in the attachment. It's the concept of my link building strategy and I'm not sure how "clean" it is from the Google's point of view.

So, I have one main website for which I do SEO, and then I have few other blogs where I put links to the main website. Grey arrows are the "paths" of backlinks. There is nothing wrong with that until I backlink retroactive from the main website to the SEO blogs, right?

In fact, I'm only not sure about red and grey paths (backlinks) between SEO blogs. Also, all of these websites have Google Analytics on the same Google account, so could I get suspicious and penalized because of that?

Thank you in advance for all of your comments and thoughts!

Attached Thumbnails

• link-building.jpg

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:41 PM

It's the concept of my link building strategy and I'm not sure how "clean" it is from the Google's point of view.

Without even looking I can assure that it ISN'T 'clean'.

YOU are getting the links for YOUR URLs therefore it is FAKE and NOTHING that you do will make it 'less fake'.

Any "link building" that you do for yourself IS by it's very nature spamming.

Read this:

http://www.highranki...m-to-be-closed/

#3 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,825 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

Agreed.

Quick "solutions" do not lead to long term success. If you want your site to be successful over the long run, your primary "link strategy" should be to earn solid editorial links from the highest possible quality unrelated sites. This is not a technical activity; it requires marketing and promotion skills to bring your pages to the attention (in a good way) of people who are in a position to offer those sorts of links.

My :02:

--Torka :oldfogey:

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:05 AM

It's absolutely fine and of course important and good for you to link to your blogs from your main site (and vice versa).

But it has nothing to do with SEO.

• bloomsg likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.