• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Seo Depression

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 depressedseo

depressedseo

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:04 PM

I am so sick of seo-sem.Hiring companies . They take your money, always wanting a full month's pay upfront and then they start squirming about the 3rd week before they got to ask for more money, emailing and acting like they need info. They provide a computer generic generated report and act like they've been "keyword researching" all month long. What a crock of bull ! I have those reports readily available myself for $29.00 a month for my  moz account.

I've had it" literally with them all. Tried many, none will do squat that I've found.

I want quality, I want someone to work, not spend my money then at the end of the month cough up some trash to impress and make me spend $1000 again.

I feel like saying "stupid, I'm not paying you till you do the work". But I trust, that's my fault. Lessons learned.

We grow more trees than most likely any tree farm in the US. And those big mail order companies come to us to buy thousands of products we sell to them for .59 cents for 16.99 and up! We are doing the work and they got a seo firm keeping them on top. Looks to me like someone would want to killer paying job and work for it. Our success would be some seo person's success.

Im speaking from experience.

Tammy

Tn Nursery

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

bull ! I have those reports readily available myself for $29.00 a month for my  moz account.

That's a waste of your money as well.

and they got a seo firm keeping them on top.

It's more likely that they DON'T  have an 'SEO company', they probably just do things without any concern for search engines, which is something that most so-called "SEO companies" never think of. 

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:13 AM

I wrote about most of SEO being a boondoggle many years ago. I'm sure it's only worse now.

Also, what you're saying is why I could never seem to have long term clients. It never felt right as there was nothing really to do after the initial fixing of the website. Once it was fixed to be SEO-ready, it was automatically a breeze from there for the client to manage things themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.