• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Why Is My Website Have On 9 Urls Indexed When I Submitted More Than 20

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ichnolite

ichnolite

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

I've been facing this problem since two months. I have to sort this thing out for my client. I can't give the utl but I have been using woorank for all the website statics and I came accross thsi issue when I saw, My website has only 9 urls indexed. That issue continued for 3 months and still going on. How could I get over this?

• HogardPt likes this

#2 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,825 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:31 AM

Submissions doesn't have anything to do with what does (or does not) get indexed. Indexing happens when the search engines deem a page important enough to include.

Can all the pages be reached via internal linking on the website? Are there any technical problems with any of the non-indexed pages? For instance, are any of them excluded via robots.txt, or do any of them include a ROBOTS meta instruction for "noindex"?

Do any of the pages on the entire site have links from reputable outside sources? (By "reputable" I mean any links that YOU did not "build" for the client's site by placing those links yourself. I am asking if there are any links that do NOT come from blog comments, forum signature links, free directories, social bookmarking sites, article repositories and the like.)

What other efforts (besides submitting these pages to Google, which is essentially useless) have you undertaken?

--Torka :oldfogey:

#3 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:54 PM

My website has only 9 urls indexed. 

Have you verified this as fact or are you simply acting on what this "tool", which may or may be "accurate" (most likely the latter) is telling you?, 

#4 ichnolite

ichnolite

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

So, you are saying me not to follw any kind of tools. right?

#5 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

Use them if you must, just do not trust any of them to give you the most appropriate or correct  'answer'. 

The 'tool' only 'knows' whatever the programmers thought they 'knew', and as SEO is not like a religion that has "absolute truths", don't accept the 'facts' simply on 'faith'. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.