• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Page Is Not Indexing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xpr75

xpr75

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:47 AM

Hello together,
I have a problem with my site. I have some content on it, not very much, but enough for beeing indexed i guess.
When i type in google now: "REMOVED" , i see some of my pages. But when i controll it with google webmasters or other seo analyzing tools its telling me to have 0 indexed pages.

I actually have two pages, the other one is working correctly.

Anyone ideas what it might be?

ps: Sorry for my bad english :)

Edited by chrishirst, 24 April 2015 - 10:09 AM.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:15 AM

That's how 'rankings' are, ... very hit and miss.

Instead of "checking rankings" you should be creating more content and generally improving your website for visitors.

THEN search engines might, only might, consider your site worth telling searchers about it.

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:24 PM

Presumably it's a new site. Google has to know it exists, and also has to determine if they should index it. Therefore you need to make sure that it's been posted places where Google already indexes.

#4 monasinha

monasinha

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 12:52 PM

My one of site is index after fetch content on webmasters tools. Then in 2 days , total page de-index. problem since 2 to 3 month. I ask google too. They say there is not any issue with site. There is not any block url in robots.txt except cgi-bin. Also .htaccess is ok. Website is static html5. Any suggestion will help to me. 

If i write inner page of website cannonical to index page, is index page weight increase. Just like google serp read index page and serp think inner page is a content of index page. Is is Ok?

#5 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:25 PM

Stop checking it!

You WILL see URLs appearing and disappearing and THAT IS perfectly normal.follow ALL the advice already provided in this thread you have 'borrowed'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.