• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Attempting To Optimize My Wordpress Video Silo Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cheezcarls

cheezcarls

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:29 PM

Hello guys!

I have a video silo Wordpress site in a gaming niche that has been sitting around since the last week of December. I haven't monetized this yet, and I also didn't do SEO on my website as well. However, I am now gaining an average of 400+ unique visitors a day, and the content automatically updates everyday. But my question is that if I attempt to do SEO for my website using All In One SEO or Yoast, will it affect my traffic?

For your information, I just let this sit and generate traffic, but I never check it's rankings because I have no desired keyword for my gaming niche video silo site.

I would really appreciate your help if you can give me some advice or tips about this. Thanks!

Jeff

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

But my question is that if I attempt to do SEO for my website using All In One SEO or Yoast, will it affect my traffic?

Probably not.

I just let this sit and generate traffic, but I never check it's rankings because I have no desired keyword for my gaming niche video silo site.

Right thing to do, albeit for the wrong reason.

I would really appreciate your help if you can give me some advice or tips about this. 

http://www.highranki...s-for-new-seos/

#3 cheezcarls

cheezcarls

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:29 AM

Probably not.

Right thing to do, albeit for the wrong reason.

http://www.highranki...s-for-new-seos/

Thanks a lot Chris. I guess I have to do some on site optimization for my gaming video silo website now. I will also take a look and learn something new on the link you have provided. I would really guess that doing on site optimization may increase my natural organic traffic a bit. My goal is to hit at least an average of 1,000 UV's a day. 

#4 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:16 AM

I would really guess that doing on site optimization may increase my natural organic traffic a bit.

Nope, ideally you want less "organic" traffic, and more traffic that you can rely on.

My goal is to hit at least an average of 1,000 UV's a day. 

Why??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.