• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Monthly Seo Agreement Form

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GregBrass

GregBrass

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 05:01 PM

Hi Everyone,

We are just about ready to launch our new SEO website. In preparing to do so we are making sure we "have our ducks in a row". In doing so we are making our Customer agreement forms, etc. We just finished our agreement for a month-to-month SEO client. After visiting several forums I noticed several people needed help in creating an agreement such as the one we just finished. So, if it is helpful for some of you we wanted to share it here if it would be of benefit to you. There is a similar agreement from the MOZ forum based on a timed contractual obligation. The one we have finished is "re-done" by us as we have decided our agreements will not be based on "Contracts" for certain beneficial reasons. Feel free to use it as you wish for your own needs as we want to share with this community when possible. Alter as you wish, and make it your own. Having said that, it should cover all the bases you need.

NOTE: I am not a lawyer. This is not intended to reflect any legal advice, nor should it have any reflection on High Rankings Forum. It is purely something we wanted to share to benefit those who may need it. Note also we made the agreement for Texas (for any arbitration or disputes), you would want to change this to your state/county/country etc.Always consult a lawyer for advice.

Best Regards,
Greg

Attached Files

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:44 AM

There is a typographical  error in section 1.

" “Black Hat” SEO tactics include but are not limited to keyword stuffing"

Requires a semi colon after "to"

You should add:

" ... but is not a granted right nor is it an absolute or definite result of optimisation and promotional activities"

this:

"Achieving rankings in any search engine is acquired over time ..."  

"will hold harmless, protect," should be;

... will hold blameless and will  protect and/or defend ...

• GregBrass likes this

#3 GregBrass

GregBrass

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:49 PM

Hi chrishirst,

I did see that error in section 1 after posting this. But knowing someone would not leave (your Compant) and replace it with their own anyway, I just left it.

Thanks for your other suggestions as well. Great insight. I appreciate that.

Best Regards,
Greg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.