• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Are Clicks Cheaper With Adwords Express Vs Regular Adwords

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WaldenPond

WaldenPond

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:01 PM

I am experimenting with an adwords account for a small local business. When I spoke to the Google representative he told me that the cost for his keywords would be up to 50% cheaper with adwords express and proceeded to give me rates. Example "key word A" $3.40 adwords, same key word is "$2.15" with adwords express. 

I fully understand that the lack of control of adwords express can result in a higher number of low quality clicks, which will increase the cost of conversion.

But my first question is would I really be billed significantly less for  a click for "key word A" using adwords express vs regular adwords account ? And thus save my client money.

Second: Assuming free access to adwords setup (cost of adwords setup = zero), would there ever be a situation that the "lower" cost of adwords clicks would make sense. Adwords express stresses the simple setup, so I wish to remove that variable from the formula, that would determine the most cost-effective way to advertise on Google.

TIA,

Andrew

• techunplugdotcom likes this

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:32 PM

But my first question is would I really be billed significantly less for  a click for "key word A" using adwords express vs regular adwords account ? And thus save my client money.

That's a "How long is a piece of string" kind of question, on the face of, yes you should, "significantly"?? Probably remains to be seen.

#3 WaldenPond

WaldenPond

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.