• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Why Do I Have To Write My Own Articles In Order To Get Ranked?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 09:57 AM

Apparently, professional writers are used to having only just one or two keywords/phrases per article.

No, no, no, ... Dumbarse copywriters who think of 'engines', 'bots', 'keyword density' and 'ranking' but don't know the difference between 'keywords' and 'key' words maybe, but real copywriters who think of real humans,  readability, legibility, necessary words  and conversions certainly don't.

• Jill likes this

#17 DYTW

DYTW

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:40 PM

No, no, no, ... Dumbarse copywriters who think of 'engines', 'bots', 'keyword density' and 'ranking' but don't know the difference between 'keywords' and 'key' words maybe, but real copywriters who think of real humans,  readability, legibility, necessary words  and conversions certainly don't.

I think you are absolutely right. Damn it, I should have been alerted to the fact that I was dealing with rank amateurs when they threw that BullS... at me. :fool:

#18 cheezcarls

cheezcarls

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:25 AM

I have also experienced outsource 5 articles for my niche site a couple years ago from a high quality female US writer. It cost me around $50 for 5 articles, and she delivered it on time. I really liked the way she writes, but there is a catch. As I check its rank base on my chosen keyword (low competition), it was also nowhere in the top 10 pages as well. The articles are SEO-optimized and I even check the whole content of it through [a] plugin and all of them are having no problem. But still I do not understand why my website isn't ranking very well despite the very high quality content that my writer has. 

Right now that website is gone and I let it go, as I have given up on that niche. $50 lost, no sales, but there are lessons to be learned. 

Edited by Jill, 21 March 2015 - 09:32 AM.

#19 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

As I check its rank base on my chosen keyword (low competition), it was also nowhere in the top 10 pages as well.

Pointless waste of time.

The articles are SEO-optimized 

So they read like a seven year old trying to make a point wrote them.

I even check the whole content of it through the Easy WP SEO plugin and all of them are having no problem. 

Oh please, if it was that simple everybody would be a copywriter.

But still I do not understand why my website isn't ranking very well despite the very high quality content that my writer has. 

Not that "high quality" then.

#20 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:02 AM

If whatever you are doing does not work, try something else.

#21 Wildfigmedia

Wildfigmedia

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:34 AM

When looking at content material, it is sometimes difficult to convey the exact nature and structure to the content you require, hence why creating the content yourself is better and yes, it is time consuming but very worthwhile. Having said this, I had a very pleasant experience with a lady that I found on fiverr as an experiment to test the service. At the end of the day, even if you have a copyrighter create the article, check it and modify where need be, if not up to scratch, let them re write or amend if they will not, say thanks and goodbye. Your content quality will reflect on your traffic and therefore what ever conversion process you are hoping to achieve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.