• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Domestic Keyword Research

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kroeriks

Kroeriks

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

Hello

I've spent some much information about how to get the best keywords for my SEO niche page.

However, since the recent google changes, different opinions I fond it hard to use something accurate.

Also the fact hat may keywords has so many variables, it makes it even tougher and more complex for a new beginner like me.

Could anyone please guide me in the right way please?

Lets say I would like rankings for REMOVED in Norway.

It can be written in so many different way, REMOVED etc etc. (norwegian version REMOVED)

I have for the most part used google keyword planner, but I am really unsure of what boxes to tick and not.

I have deleted my wordpress installation and starting from scratch. But I want to make sure I get it 100% right this time before I start.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Edited by chrishirst, 04 October 2014 - 10:52 AM.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

It is no more complicated than;

Use the words or phrases (all of them) that your target audience are likely to be using.

But I want to make sure I get it 100% right this time before I start.

Never going to happen.

Real SEO is about trying, testing, improving, ... trying, testing, improving, ... trying, testing, improving  ...

• Kroeriks, johnklok and MohammadReza like this

#3 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

You can chase keywords or you can make them by publishing interesting content approach. If you try the interesting content that means publishing often, consistently, and over a period of months. You have to give the search engines time to find and index your content, to show that content to random people, and for those random people to decide they like what you have.

You can improve your chances of attracting more people by participating in the social media environments your target audience is most likely to frequent.

You can also buy advertising from many services.

Edited by Michael Martinez, 04 October 2014 - 11:36 PM.

• Kroeriks likes this

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

my SEO niche page

What the heck is one of those?

#5 Kroeriks

Kroeriks

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:59 AM

It is no more complicated than;

Use the words or phrases (all of them) that your target audience are likely to be using.

Never going to happen.

Real SEO is about trying, testing, improving, ... trying, testing, improving, ... trying, testing, improving  ...

So true! That is probably the only thing I have learned a 100% within the 2 months I have dived into this genre :) 

My planned paged was about 90% complete for broadcasting/publishing 2 weeks ago. By then I have done 2 fresh wordpress installations and gotten stuck here and there

I have settled with babysteps, as there are so much to study, guidelines and agreements to uphold together with all the new terminology. 

Thank you for clarifying that for me. I thought it was close to demanded by google that your keywords are related to your title, meta and so. But I see now, width and variety will do.

You can chase keywords or you can make them by publishing interesting content approach. If you try the interesting content that means publishing often, consistently, and over a period of months. You have to give the search engines time to find and index your content, to show that content to random people, and for those random people to decide they like what you have.

You can improve your chances of attracting more people by participating in the social media environments your target audience is most likely to frequent.

You can also buy advertising from many services.

Thank you for your input, your comments saved me a lot of hours now! Much appreciated.

What the heck is one of those?

And thank you Jill, for making me aware of the fact that I got the terminology wrong ^^). I'm sorry, so many new words and terms to digest these days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.