• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How To Unmark Your Website As Spam Or Unsafe On Facebook

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 doodoofan

doodoofan

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:32 AM

One of my websites was marked as unsafe on facebook 2 weeks after I created the domain name and only 1 day after I launched it to public. When I tried to share my website on facebook, a box would pop up to ask me to enter a security code. I found out that many people have the same problem and there's no way you can fix it unless Facebook unmark your site. I contacted Facebook about this problem through the link they provided and didn't receive any responses. However, my site was unmarked after 1 week.

So I guess if your site is marked as spam or unsafe and you contact Facebook about it, you might get lucky and they'll unmark your site. However, many people said that once your link is entirely blocked (meaning you can't share it at all), you have no choice but to change your domain name, which is not an option consider SEO and stuff.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

Did you not stop to consider that because the 'site' WAS 'new' therefore had no history to consider it 'safe' or 'unsafe', Facebook was simply protecting their users from link drop spammers???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.