• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

How To Do Marketing With Pintrest?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 karthick

karthick

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:47 AM

how to do marketing with pintrest?

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:15 AM

The same way you abuse any kind of "social sites", post things that REAL people will  be interested in.

#3 alexmark

alexmark

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

Pintrest marketing is not that hard. I would recommend setting up several boards (You create these to place pins on) Make sure that the boards you create are going to be of interest to your potential market place.

Then start to find images of items that fit your nitch and pin them to your boards. Now that you have pins you need to find some people to share your pins with. I recommend searching Pintrest for other users with a similar interest group as your own and start to follow them or just the board that is of special interest to you.

Really follow the people that you follow as you will find interesting items to re-pin. As you re-pin other peoples pins you will find more users start to follow your boards and that they in tern re-pin your pictures too and so your audience will grow.

Obviousely there is a lot more to marketing on Pintrest than I can add here. In fact there is enough information to fill a book. Which is what I did but I will not promote it here.

If I can be of any more help please let me know.

#4 karthick

karthick

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:48 AM

Hi alexmark Thank you soo much for your detailed reply.. I understood clearly.. Once again Thanks..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.