• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Help! My Website Dissapeared From Google Serp From 1St Page Rankin

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GinTen

GinTen

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

Help! My Website dissapeared from Google SERP from 1st page ranking to missing

yesterday when i woke up, i noticed that my website links are no longer in googles 1st page and 2nd page it use to be there for months. I immediately checked webmaster tools to see if there is any manual action penalty against my website but there is no message or notice there.. I am sure that it's not penguin since I don't see toxic backlinks in my webmaster tools linking to my website. I already made the necessary adjustments to my website. i am guilty that some of my contents are thin contents and some are not original. so i suspect my penalty is panda.. my question is when was the last time panda or penguin did it's update. and how long does it take before my website regains it's original position after i made the adjustments???

#2 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Penguin has not been updated in almost a year, although Google recently said they expect to release an update in the near future.

Panda is supposedly being released every 4-6 weeks but Google no longer confirms these updates/refreshes so it's anyone's guess.

It could be you did something technical to accidentally remove your site from the search results.  That happens quite often.  For example, are you blocking any IP addresses for aggressive crawling?

#3 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,652 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:20 PM

If it's only been a day, this could easily just be a hiccup.

Has traffic from search dropped? How about Bing and Yahoo -- any changes there?

And what sort of keywords have you dropped for -- branded or not, commercial or not, etc. Can you still be found for your company name?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!