• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Facebook Vs Adwords Advertaising

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 karthick

karthick

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

I need to know about facebook advertaising is better or adwords is better?Give me your suggetions??

#2 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

It's really not that simple.  You have to design your advertising for the platform and the audience.  Many people who use Google also use Facebook but they are in different frames of mind when they use these sites, and that affects their responsiveness to advertising.

I have read case studies where people like Facebook better than AdWords but anecdotal reviews offer limited value.  This is really something you need to test yourself.

• karthick likes this

#3 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

Better for what?

--Torka :oldfogey:

#4 ACapetola

ACapetola

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

Two completely different platforms but my two cents would be go with AdWords as Google has a better reach than Facebook.  It also depends on advertising budgets and targeting and comfort/experience with both.

#5 karthick

karthick

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:54 AM

Better for what?

For Advertising..

Two completely different platforms but my two cents would be go with AdWords as Google has a better reach than Facebook.  It also depends on advertising budgets and targeting and comfort/experience with both.

Thanks...I had started both. Facebook advertising is getting good respone when compared to adowrds.

#6 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

Asking "which is better" is a meaningless question.

They're both good for advertising. When I say, "better for what?" I mean: what are you trying to accomplish with the advertising?

These are the kinds of questions you need to ask before you sink money into any advertising platform, and the kind of information you need to provide before anybody here can give you a truly meaningful answer:

What audience do you want to reach? Do you know if they're active on the platform you're thinking of using to display your ads? What sort of product or service are you selling? Do you want to increase awareness, generate leads, or make direct sales? What is your budget? How much time do you have to spend on managing your campaign? How much experience do you have in running pay per click campaigns? Do any of your chosen platforms support the degree of demographic targeting you want/need?

Which platform is "better" (or whether any of them are suitable at all) depends on what your goals are. If your goal is simply "to advertise" then it really doesn't matter which one you use. Every ad platform I know of is perfectly suited to take your money and display ads in return.

• karthick likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!