• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Can We Post One Article/blog On Different Website

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ishrar

ishrar

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

I have a good article for my website. I want to help with all SEO professional. I want to post my article on different-2 press news to achieved high quality Inbound links. Can I used same article on different press news.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,960 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

Of course you can, it's YOUR site you can promote it in ABSOLUTELY ANY way you want.

#3 perfectionmovers

perfectionmovers

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

But you can't post the same article for a single website in too much article website's :) if you are trying to build better ranking for your website.

#4 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 6,960 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Of course you can!

Why should the silly pursuit of "rankings" PREVENT you from doing the best promotion you know for your Internet 'property'

If you were organising a poster campaign for your night club because Carl Cox was doing a "guest spot" would you insist on only ONE poster per street because you don't want people to see "duplicates"?

If you were organising REAL press releases for the same event, would you only send them to ONE journalist for publication in ONE magazine or newspaper?

#5 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,967 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

But you can't post the same article for a single website in too much article website's :) if you are trying to build better ranking for your website.

Then why did you ask?

• ownowmedia likes this

#6 Valuehits

Valuehits

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:26 AM

@chrishirst.. But do you think if same article being used in multiple website that will be counted in duplicate content issue?

#7 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 6,960 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

@chrishirst.. But do you think if same article being used in multiple website that will be counted in duplicate content issue?

Who cares???

You are PROMOTING not "optimising"

#8 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,133 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

If you want "quality inbound links" then DO NOT publish the same article on multiple Websites.  It sounds like you are talking about placing articles on other sites so that you can link from those articles to your site.

It would be better for you to create content on YOUR site that other people will want to link to.

Promoting a Website does not require that you place links to it on other sites.  You can mention your site on social media.  You can publish an RSS feed and let the search engines crawl it.  You can develop relationships with other people and as they get to know you they will decide to write about your site.  You can buy advertising.  You can find Websites that allow self-promotion and publish brief announcements about your site there (I would want the sites to use "rel='nofollow'" on their links).

Website Promotion is NOT the same thing as Search Engine Optimization.

#9 LizzieThomson

LizzieThomson

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

A really valid point, 

website promotion and website optimizing - two totally different things. 

As stated, website promotion can be done on as many sites and blogs as you wish. 

Social media is a great place to do this, providing you spend a little and effort in creating a social presence and engage that is.

Too may people are fixated on gaining as many back links as possible, if this is your aim I advise you focus on quality rather than quantity - unique content to high PR sites, or your efforts will be in vain. 

Either way, its always a good idea to be willing to put in the effort and create great content about your products and services, content that others would want to share and read, the reward will be far more in the long run, whether this is website promotion or a back link strategy, quality should be your main focus. 

#10 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 6,960 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:15 AM

I can agree there all apart from;

unique content to high PR sites, or your efforts will be in vain.

Forget about SGB PR, it is NOT a measure of "quality" it is merely a measure of links, and NOT a particularly accurate one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!