• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

New Link Building Technique In Seo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JeffScott

JeffScott

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

Hi I'm JeffScott, New member here and I hope to see my post live here in highrankings forum site because I'm having a hard time in creating a new strategy in SEO for my website "a new link building technique" that are not in the link schemes that are stated in Google Webmaster tool such as low quality submissions, social bookmarking, forum posting with signature (targeted ekyword links) etc.. For creating a new tactic in SEO is it required that this idea must be effective or must be reviewed and tested before it will be proposed in a project? I'm confused if I call it a new link building technique or a new strategy of SEO for my site. I'm here to listen and be corrected to improve and learn new things in SEO.

Thank you highrankings forum site,

I hope you can help me in my concern.

Sincerely,

JeffScott

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,793 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:31 AM

I'm having a hard time in creating a new strategy in SEO for my website "a new link building technique" that are not in the link schemes that are stated in Google Webmaster tool such as low quality submissions, social bookmarking, forum posting with signature (targeted ekyword links) etc.

Then DON'T!

We have enough threads on the futility of trying to 'outwit' search engines by 'faking' a "natural" link profile/graph, read some of them.

So, instead of trying to fool search engines, have you thought about actually working WITH search engines to provide what they REALLY want from website owners?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!