My name is Stephanie, I'm doing Online-Marketing in my company, right now I'm having tremendous difficulties in doing my job well because:
1. My company is aiming for international market instead of national, which demands professional knowledge and excellent English. I'm not a native English speaker so my language may read awkward or unclear, I'm not sure if that would be of serious problem, would anyone who sees my post be kind enough to tell me whether it's unnecessary worry or not(based on the language use of this post)?
2. Speaking of professional knowledge, I'm not a professional in the core business of my company(anyone who might be interested can check out my google+ link I put in my profile), actually I'm far from professional, but both my boss and I do not reckon it to be a crucial disadvantage for me, besides I'm continuingly working on increasing my knowledge, and still, it is impairing my capability to promote our products anyways;
3. My company recently developed a new product, a simple one as the first of our upcoming series, and I was assigned the task of promoting it in various forums I can think of or posting threads about its application in a concrete scenario, I agree it could be the easiest or most straightforward way, and I've been doing it for some time now, but the result is far from satisfactory. I've realized it could be my lack of professional knowledge, my decision to post threads everywhere available so that I got banned quite a few times, and all problems that could be facing a newbie on SEO, that's why I'm here asking for help. In a general sense, I'm aware of the RIGHT ways to do SEO (I've read some posts written by experienced SEOers), but in my case, concrete guidance is urgently needed, or I would still be at lost on what to accomplish;
4. As to the particular product I'm trying to promote, I would APPRECIATE it if anyone can guide me a little on what to accomplish, things are hardest at the beginning, but I'm always willing to LEARN. Now I wouldn't and shouldn't post any links of the website I'm working to promote/advertise, but anyone who would be kind enough to offer me help can search for mailimate (with 2 "i"s) and click on the first link google offers. It is a free disposable email service, which can also be found out in my Google+ share;
5. I will constantly check on this post to follow up any further replies or comments, so if you see this and have ANYTIHNG you want to say, PLEASE leave your words here, I would really appreciate your responding.
PS: It took me FOREVER to write this post, alas, thumbs down for me.
And please forgive me for any typos or misuse of language I didn't recognize, your corrections are welcomed.