• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How Increase My Blogger Visitor?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 hpalamin

hpalamin

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:03 AM

I am creating a blog on blogger.com. Right now I want increase my blog visitor, but i dont know will do this. anybody help me by giving tips to increase my blog visitor.

Thanks

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,103 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:35 AM

Advertise by telling people.

#3 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:45 AM

Publish content on a frequent basis.  Write articles that you will want to come back and read in 2 years.

#4 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:42 AM

Do what Chris said. Do what Michael said. It's all just basic marketing, nothing "magical" about it.

Mention your content in other venues (for instance, announce on Twitter, link to blog posts on FB, G+ or LinkedIn, as appropriate). Just don't let promoting your blog be the ONLY thing you do on those other venues, or people will tune you out.

Include a link to your blog in your email and forum signatures (on those forums where you are already active and that allow links in their signatures -- DO NOT go running around spamming a bunch of forums where they've never heard of you on the theory that this will somehow benefit your blog).

Mention your blog to people you meet in real life. Have business cards made up that include the URL of your blog and have them handy in case the opportunity presents itself to pass one along to someone new.

If this is going to be some sort of money-making venture for you, consider investing in paid advertising (PPC, promoted posts on Twitter/FB, native advertising, etc.).

And so forth...

There are a zillion ways to promote your blog, same as there are a zillion ways to promote any other website, same as there are a zillion ways to promote any business, online or bricks-and-mortar.

My :02:

--Torka :oldfogey:

Edited by torka, 05 June 2014 - 08:43 AM.
typo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!