I have a client that has 2 of the same websites, that have the same content, different phone numbers and different content for the Homepages however, there are a few differences that has been done to both. For the last 3 weeks, we have been trying to rank "1. www.mywebsitetoronto.com" as this is the branding of the company, and is for 18+ content.
We also have "2. www.mywebsitetor.com" that is PG13 content that which is for google places for business (which is still in pending mode, and is the older site about 7 years old, and was ranked before + its 7 years old.
The reason for both the sites is that Google Places for Business Listing does not allow any adult content, and our main branding "1. www.mywebsitetoronto.com"
- New Registered site
- to be ranked organically (however this is no where in the SERPS) as its serving the older site previously
- No Google Place listings.
- This is the actual branding of the company
- and is for 18+ content
- We have already started building links, organically and white-hat only.
- Unfortunately (Is not showing for our main keywords in the SERPS)
- 7 Years old
- Google Places for Business (Still in pending mode)
- not rank organically
- blocked from searches - robots sets to
- Removed all the links in WMT including
- We have change all all the links for point to "mywebsitetoronto.com"
What is the best way to make this work with google, so that we have both websites performing for the different functions and without losing the google places listings for 2. www.mywebsitetor.com and to rank 1. www.mywebsitetoronto.com
a) Do I add any tags? Rel=?
Should we remove 2. www.mywebsitetor.com from WMT?
c) any other tips and suggestion to get www.mywebsitetoronto.com to rank would be great