• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Anyone Wanna Buy This Forum?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,882 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

The HRF appears to be my last hold out when it comes to my fully putting SEO behind me. I can't help but keep coming here to ban the spammers and answer some questions while I'm at it. But I know that in order to move forward with any sort of new career I need to sever my ties all together.

Anyone want to buy this forum? If you keep the name, I'd ask that you continue to police it so that it's 100% spam free. If you change the name/domain then you can do whatever you want with it. 

Make me an offer and suggestions on how we could make the transition. :)

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,882 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

So far I have an offer of $500. Am taking additional offers. Message me or email jill at highrankings.com

#3 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,725 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

Freelancer bought Warrior forum for 3.2 million Australian dollars a few weeks ago.

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,882 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

I've now got a $1000 offer for the forum.

Please note, that doesn't include the domain of highrankings.com. If anyone is interested in that as well, it would be separate as that's more valuable. I'd also likely keep ownership of all my SEO articles that are currently published, but I suppose those could be put up for sale as well (but I would still retain authorship).

FYI, the forum section of the site receives around 18k pageviews per month. It used to have more, but I had removed many years of old threads a few months ago to save server space. May or may not have been a good idea :)

#5 sytemaker

sytemaker

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

Is that you Jill .?.  Formerly from the Ihelpyou forums (you probably won't remember me as I haven't been on any webmaster forums for some years) ...  anyway good to see you're still active too ...  :hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!