• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Did I Get Ripped Off For Seo Work?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,581 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

If his "retaliation" is as effective as his "SEO," it's not so much a matter of whether he would retaliate... it's a matter of whether he even could pull it off in the first place. ;)

My :02:

--Torka :oldfogey:

• chrishirst likes this

#17 SEOCopyWiterUK

SEOCopyWiterUK

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:12 AM

I guess it is a rip-off and you picked up the guy on one of the freelancing sites. The problem is that there are so many companies they give each other feedback. I remember when I was approached by one of them to pass an English test for money. There are some honest people out there, but many people who "call themselves SEO experts" because they had one article published on Ezine. Next time you would like to hire somebody, you should ask for samples, get the person to answer some related questions. It seems to help. 

The only trouble is that the links might do more harm for your site than good, especially if the guy used a software that Google knows about. 

I would fire them. 

P.S. Are you seeing any results of the campaign? If not, you only got links without benefits. What's the point paying for them then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!