• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Targeting Women With Ads And Greatest Ctr

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cbielich

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I recently discovered the Gender and Age Demographics with Google Analytics and Oh man I am so excited to finally have this info. Anyways.....its been about a month of data now and I have discovered that the majority of my users are women and18-24/55-64 in age. What I have learned over the past few years on my site (curious if this is across the board) is that the "older" crowd tends to have a higher CTR rate than the younger crowd and women have a WAY higher CTR than men (for obvious reasons) so I am in a good spot to maximize my profits.

I currently only use Google Adsense but I would like to add some affiliate marketing with my mobile side since that is where the majority of my users come from, or at least I get the highest CTR rate. Now I am specifically targeting women and the older crowd. Anyone have this niche nailed when it comes to affiliate ads and high CTR rates? I would love to know what I can do to target this crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.
No new posts or registrations allowed.