• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Should I Make A Links Page?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 GregB123

GregB123

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hi brdlands2, I'll jump in late with a "maybe..."

If (guessing from your screen name) your site is about birdwatching and your expertise in the field has exposed you to lots of cool birdhouse dealers that you want to tell your readers about - that's valuable.

Make a page that looks pretty much like an article, write a little about birdhouses at the top, then provide a list of links to your favorite birdhouse dealers below that. If you can separate each link with a photo of their house or a little blurb about what they do, that's even better.

If you break up all the links you want to share and present them in groups like this, then you are not just creating one boring, outdated, low-value, and suspicious looking "Links Page". Instead you are creating a multitude of informational articles and adding decent content to your site.

I've done an occasional blog post this way when I'm stuck for something to write...

#17 edwinph

edwinph

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

I used link page not for seo purpose but a way to market my affiliate products.  My link page is called resources where I link to all my affiliate products that will help my subscribers and readers get what they want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!