• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Seo Question

Best Answer chrishirst , 21 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

they are not even close to keywords i use in my meta tag

Search Engines do NOT use "meta tags" for deciding what to show URLs to searchers.

I researched key words, my title and description are fine (based on key words I researched) but it does not give me much traffic.

Your research was wrong and/or you do not know how to use the information correctly.

Read the articles linked in the Tips for New SEOs thread, and what real SEO is.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 mamamia22

mamamia22

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hi,

Please excuse me if i put my question in a wrong category
Several search engines including google found my forum (REMOVED) but they do not bring any visitors to the forum. If I type name of my forum in google, for example, it finds the forum w/o any trouble. I do not exactly understand what I am doing incorrectly, I researched key words, my title and description are fine (based on key words I researched) but it does not give me much traffic. Any suggestions? I know I have unique words, I should have unique content but Bing webmaster, for example, shows how many time my forum appeared in its search and what key words were used - they are not even close to keywords i use in my meta tag and what the whole forum is all about. Any suggestion/idea is welcome

Edited by chrishirst, 21 October 2013 - 04:43 AM.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,841 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:55 AM   Best Answer

they are not even close to keywords i use in my meta tag

Search Engines do NOT use "meta tags" for deciding what to show URLs to searchers.

I researched key words, my title and description are fine (based on key words I researched) but it does not give me much traffic.

Your research was wrong and/or you do not know how to use the information correctly.

Read the articles linked in the Tips for New SEOs thread, and what real SEO is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!