• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Ecommerce With Specific Field And No Ppc Options

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 J9473920

J9473920

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

In my case its a really specific type of products, there's really not much to say about it and most of it already written beautifully in plenty of places,

Because its a known product, there are bigger competitors and it's really hard to get to any first 3 SERPs that can bring me customers.

PPC options unfortunately are limited for my type of product (limited to a use of adults) and anyway won't help me much with the results position.

So how do I get back-links to my store without spamming our web?  :sos:

And for christhirst reply "Anywhere that real people who may be interested in the products offered, are likely to be visiting, viewing or reading".

I'll say... Google... that's really the only place they would look for... (and again, PPC not allowed in its keywords).

Thanks!

Edited by J9473920, 16 October 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,967 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

What's your unique selling proposition (USP)?

#3 J9473920

J9473920

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Higher quality parts and QA, and a premium class packaging, compare to competitors.

#4 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,960 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

And you would be so wrong in that.

I'll say... Google... that's really the only place they would look for.

People go to Google to SEARCH for products and services  they have heard of. They read about them anywhere and everywhere.

Do you not think that people looking for:

A new tent will also visit website about camping to see what others are talking about and recommending?

A new television visit site that discuss such merchandise

AND so on..

I mean how DID the marketing world function before Google????

People STILL read magazines or newspapers, watch T.V., listen to the radio, visit OTHER websites that interest them. The WHOLE WORLD is available for you to do your marketing to and on, limiting yourself to thinking that only Google will send visitors is short-sighted stupidity, and anyone who limits their view in such a way DESERVES to fail.

Like a door, a mind can only function fully when it can be opened, so open yours and  look at the IMMENSE posibilities the Internet offers you as a marketer. Without even leaving your chair you can reach  more than 50% of the WORLD's population with your pitch and if only 0.01% of those are possible customers it STILL offers HUGE potential. Gaining visitors from Search alone should NEVER be your marketing goal, your TRUE goal is gaining visitors and conversions from EVERY SINGLE link you place or purchase, traffic and conversions from Search should ALWAYS be a 'by-product' of your online marketing efforts.

Search should provide the gravy NOT the meat and two veg!

Edited by chrishirst, 17 October 2013 - 05:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!