• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Keywording For A Certain Location

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 seocoffee

seocoffee

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

My site ranks really high in a certain location, but i need to rank for this area that is right next to it. Its a high population area, how can i use my page rank in this one location?
Off-Page SEO it seems the only way to rank now.
Is there anyway to use my current link juice from my high ranking area and apply it to this other area i am trying to rank for??

#2 bobmeetin

bobmeetin

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

It sounds an awful lot like you need to do some analysis of the competition in the 2 locations. What works in a limited locale may not be adequate in a more saturated market.

I don't know - if you've done anything location-specific for location A, but not location B then you may need to apply the same methods to location B.

#3 seocoffee

seocoffee

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

It sounds an awful lot like you need to do some analysis of the competition in the 2 locations. What works in a limited locale may not be adequate in a more saturated market.

I don't know - if you've done anything location-specific for location A, but not location B then you may need to apply the same methods to location B.

Thanks bobmeetin,
Well, i was hoping for some solid starting point, I know that there are many factors that come into play, but i need to figure out why this site does so well in this one location and apply the same types of things to this other area. I do know that there is much more
People in this area i am going for. The competition is allot more stiff.
One way i could start is look at the people who rank high and check there backlinks
Can someone giveme so more food for thought on this?

#4 bobmeetin

bobmeetin

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

The competition is allot more stiff.

There you go!

You should expect to do more. Do something extra to make other sites want to naturally link to you. Get a relevant article posted in a high profile magazine or newpaper, i.e. the Wall Street Journal, explore YouTube.  If the business is local be sure to get the profiles updated with local listing services. There is always AdWords to jumpstart things.

Figure out what your competition is doing and do it better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!