• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Anchor Text; Linking Keywords In Blogs That Help My Site.

Best Answer seocoffee , 19 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

What it said was to use the exact-match keyphrase (the whole thing) as-is once or twice than, after you've done that, use the individual words within the phrase, synonyms, etc.

Ok, i get finally get it, i cannot thank you enough :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 seocoffee

seocoffee

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hello Everyone, 

I was wondering exactly how to do this since i have read some on it, but still i am unclear of of exactly what needs to be done.

There is a blog on my niche that has been posted for a while, I have been given the account and the password, so i can log into these posts and make edits. I was asked to go into these older blogs, and place keyword search terms that would help the ranking on the site, for example increase the traffic.

Do I need to go into the posts, and simply do a anchor text like this: <a href="http://www.example.com">Example Anchor Text</a>

to the existing words in the post, or do i need to some how add some high volume keywords phrases in the post and then do a anchor text on those new keywords that I have found and I am adding once i figure out which ones have the most traffic volume?

Am i close to understanding this concept?  This is considered to be Off-Page SEO correct? 

Cheers

Edited by seocoffee, 19 September 2013 - 01:27 PM.

#2 copywriter

copywriter

HR 7

• 1,856 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

It's outlined here in this article.

#3 seocoffee

seocoffee

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Thanks HR7, 

I read the article and it was very helpful. So now my understanding is this: 

I can go edit the blog post and place one word terms throughout the post, not rewriting it but since google now can 

search for one word and or synonyms, according to what Matt said, using the anchor text that links back to the site, is an effective way to rank in the search results, as long as i am aware of what people are searching for in my niche.

I am understanding this properly? Please answer yes or no.

Cheers 

#4 copywriter

copywriter

HR 7

• 1,856 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

What it said was to use the exact-match keyphrase (the whole thing) as-is once or twice than, after you've done that, use the individual words within the phrase, synonyms, etc.

#5 seocoffee

seocoffee

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:07 PM   Best Answer

Ok, i get finally get it, i cannot thank you enough :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!