• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How To Increase Followers In Google Plus ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lukewright13

Lukewright13

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hi All,

I need help on how to promote Google plus page. How to get followers of G plus page as i am sharing interesting content and graphics on daily basis still i am not getting followers. So Kindly explain how to promote Google plus page, is there any tool for G Plus page to get followers.

Kindly help me urgently

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

How to get followers of G plus page as i am sharing interesting content and graphics on daily basis still i am not getting followers

I guess it's just not that interesting then.

So Kindly explain how to promote Google plus page

The EXACT same way you promote ANY document URL, you tell people who might be interested in the content where to find it.

• mark8888 likes this

#3 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,695 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

You also get involved in conversations with those people without trying to promote your own content. Find people who post similar content, and comment on what they've posted. Let them know you're interested and knowledegable. Then add them to your circles. Then wait for them to add you back while continuing to converse with them.

If you do that, you'll eventually get some of them to look at your content, and you may even get some of them to recommend you to other people they discuss similar topics with.

• eTourPackages likes this

#4 Brainchild

Brainchild

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

You also get involved in conversations with those people without trying to promote your own content. Find people who post similar content, and comment on what they've posted. Let them know you're interested and knowledegable. Then add them to your circles. Then wait for them to add you back while continuing to converse with them.

If you do that, you'll eventually get some of them to look at your content, and you may even get some of them to recommend you to other people they discuss similar topics with.

this is an awesome suggestion!

also, create memes and share it. memes are always great in getting more followers.

#5 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,825 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Is the goal just to get more followers for the sake of having more followers? Or are you trying to promote a business, raise awareness for a cause, sell products, etc?

--Torka :propeller:

• mark8888 and eTourPackages like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.