• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Product Listing Ads(Pla)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Santosh

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

Hello All Two days back I have created product listing ads but its nothing showing in Google adwords, No impression , very obvious no clicks. What's wrong I dont know Please help me out. Thanks

#2 AussieRob

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Santosh, what is the status displaying in AdWords? Does it say "Eligible"?

Also, do you have your Merchant Center account set up properly? Make sure all product attributes within your product feed have been filled out completely. You will need at least two of the three universal identifiers listed. Make sure you are optimizing your feed as well. Unlike PPC text ads, PLAs do not run based on keywords. They are optimized much like organic on-page SEO. Be sure to include your target keywords within the title and description of PLA in order to rank high for your target search query.

***NOTE: the "product type" field in your product feed is flexible place your product keywords in here***

I would also do a quick search within the Google Shopping engine to make sure your PLAs are even listing.

If you want to have complete control over the product feed data, pause the scheduling in Merchant Center, and manually update your product feed whenever you want to make a change. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.
No new posts or registrations allowed.