• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Watching A Domain?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ClickClick

ClickClick

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi

I am aware of a website that the owner seems to have lost interest in, or perhaps something has happened to the owner - I'm not sure. It is a site I am interested in purchasing. I am unable to contact the owner of the site and the registration runs out in 2014. The site is now down which is a real shame because it's probably losing all of it's weight in Google.

Is there anything I can do to automatically purchase this domain once its registration has run out? Is there a website that watches the registration of the domain and when it runs out, will automatically reserve it for the user?

Cheers.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,840 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

Is there anything I can do to automatically purchase this domain once its registration has run out?

Depends on the registrar.and if the have a "back ordering" system.

Is there a website that watches the registration of the domain and when it runs out, will automatically reserve it for the user?

Nope. There are some that "monitor" expiring hostnames and put them up for auction at stupid prices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!