Jill, I thought so too. I just went in and ran the report four times and still come up with zero.
I'm running the report under Acquisition - Search Engine Optimization - Queries.
For the current time period (Sept 10, 2013 - Oct 10, 2013), I get all the data as usual on keyword phrases.
If I put in the same time period for last year, every single keyword phrase shows 0. Not sure why that would be. I know last year that data was there.
It's weird because I extended the date range to Nov 1, 2012 to now and I have 0 data from Nov 1, 2012 until suddenly on July 7, 2013 of this year.
I had some issues with an analytics plugin that was deactivate by another plugin (long story) but the dates don't coincide. But I'm suspicious of it being something like this. Yet I know that data was there in Nov and Dec 2012. Weird.
I'm still mystified by all those thousands of links it's reporting in Webmaster Tools from that one site as well. Gotta figure that one out!
Edited by squidjam, 11 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.