• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

How To Deal With Conformed Negative Seo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Recording

Recording

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

Recently I wrote a post to help other journalists and writers who have also been the target of a negative SEO campaign to silence them from informing consumers on topics. You can see the post at bit.ly/1cc1CKb

What I was most surprised about was the vast number of comments from people who felt negative SEO was a valid approach to silence reporters and news outlets. 

Some of the comments said:

"I think what you missing here is the fact that any company can spend $400 a year to join their local chamber of commerce. However they could also spend $400 a year to take actions against journalist who does not give them a fair shot. Seeing how most interactions take place online the $400 towards silencing a reporter would be the easy choice."

"With utmost certainty I can say that Steve does and will have Negative Seo coming from a variety of angles going forward from all types of people."

Some felt trying to silence a journalist was like virtual vandalism or censorship. But what can a writer really do to combat negative SEO that is not already laid out.

I'd be most appreciative of your feedback, opinion, and help as I deal with this issue.

Edited by Jill, 02 July 2013 - 07:08 AM.
Removed live link

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,838 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

How To Deal With Conformed Negative Seo

Conforming to what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,