• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Google Analytics Reporting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gabrielgabi

gabrielgabi

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Hi,

My company has asked me send GA report once in a fortnight. Shall I make a note of certain attributes in a excel or is there any way to send a mail from Analytics itself?

I could see custom report in analytics, but I am not sure if it can work out for my selected criteria.

Please help me.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,718 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

I could see custom report in analytics, but I am not sure if it can work out for my selected criteria.

Please help me.

Try it and find out.

#3 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,825 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

Do you have a different version of Analytics than I do? Because I see -- bigger than life itself -- options either to email or export reports right up there in the toolbar, just under the report title on the left, next to the menu option for Advanced Segments.

Because, see, unless you have a different version, your first question leads me to believe you haven't actually looked at Analytics very well (at all?) before asking your questions. We're happy to offer advice and assistance when somebody gets stuck, but we're not here to do someone's job for them, for free.

You can do an awful lot with custom reporting. As Chris said, experiment for yourself. Look around for online resources. There are a lot of people out there writing articles and blog posts with hints. You might also be able to find a custom report that's close to what you need at http://www.customreportsharing.com/. If you have specific questions after you've given it a shot for yourself, please ask.

--Torka :propeller:

• Jill likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.