• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

What Would Be Your #1 Seo Recommendation For My Style Of Site In Parti

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 pcrcool

pcrcool

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

I just launched my site and am trying to get it out there in Bing/Google with SEO more, for "Webhosting" related search terms. I submitted my Sitemap, installed analytics, & most of the site is compressed fast loading CSS. So since most of you guys are skilled and familiar with this stuff, just by looking at my site, what would you recommend to do at this point first? 

And is only 3 pages really.....

Thanks!

Edited by torka, 31 May 2013 - 12:06 PM.
Remove website link

#2 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,616 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Sorry, we don't offer free website reviews. We can offer some basic advice, but you probably won't like it:

Only three pages, and you think you're going to rank anywhere for an ultra competitive term like "web hosting"? Good luck. (You're going to need a lot of it.) I don't mean to come across as harsh, but it's important for you to keep your expectations somewhere in the general vicinity of the universe we live in.

You can start with our tips for new SEOs, but you need to understand you're trying to break into a seriously competitive market. If you're not already an experienced SEO, I would advise you consider hiring a professional (or two or three). You've got a lot of work ahead of you.

My :02:

--Torka :propeller:

#3 pcrcool

pcrcool

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

Well I figured since it has host in the name it might help with people seeing it to click on it. But yeah I agree, i will need a lot of luck. lol

Well thanks

Edited by Jill, 31 May 2013 - 12:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!