• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Multi-Country Hosting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kris

Kris

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

Hi all

I have a requirement to deliver a small collection of satellite sites which need to be found within the search engines of the native countries.

The countries of interest are Italy, Spain and France.  This list will eventually grow over the next few years.

We have a main "parent" site which is hosted on a dedicated server here in the UK.  We currently have one satellite site hosted in Germany with [removed]. 

The way they all need to work is that the satellite sites use a remote connection to the UK mysql database to pull in the web page content.  This is so far working fine for the DE domain.  The satellite site website code is duplicated (to a degree) and deployed onto each hosting server. That is the plan anyway.

So my question is, can you suggest any hosting companies in the countries listed above and any other considerations I must think of for my project?

I started today looking for hosts in France however none of the hosts I have contacted have French based data centers.  The one host that did would not alow a shared hosting platform website to remote connect to another externally hosted database - I would have to buy a dedicated server to do that which is not an option.

Thank you for any advice.
Kris

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:27 AM

Please contact the poster directly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!