• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Linking Question For Car Dealerships

Best Answer Jill , 26 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Any sort of prominent menu that says something like, be sure to also see our other dealerships: blah, blah and blah

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davej1963

davej1963

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hi, I'm working on designing a web site for a client who owns a car dealership. He comes from a family that owns and operates 5 other stores giving them a total of 6. Each store has it's own website.

My question is:

What would be the best way to link these all together to get the most "bang for the buck" without incurring a Google slap or something?

I thought about just putting site links on the footers of all 6 of the web sites but I'm not sure if there's a better way.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,067 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:19 PM   Best Answer

Any sort of prominent menu that says something like, be sure to also see our other dealerships: blah, blah and blah

#3 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,641 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

There's a local guy here in the Boston area who owns some 30 or 35 dealerships, each of which appears to have its own domain. He's got a main domain (the owner's name) the home page of which is mostly taken up by links to all the other sites, and it doesn't seem to be hurting him, although those links are all anchored by the logos of the makers and he's not using alt attributes on them. For shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!