Best Answer DiviFernando , 12 April 2013 - 04:51 AM
Let me snowball on what Jill advises and add the following:
- Publish your content on document sharing sites such as slideshare, docstoc
- Guest post on other blogs in your niche
- Post unique content on Google+. Google+ posts ranks in Google search for the target keywords. The posts do not have a character limit.
- Associate your content with a Google+ authorship (Read my post on Google+ authorship here). You must get a thumbnail of your pic in search results of your content.
- If you have videos on your site, you must add a video sitemap to your site and optimize it for search engines by adding your keywords in the object embed code.
- Infographics - if you can build one of your own publish on your site or Pinterest profile and give an embed code for others to share it on the web.
Divi FernandoGo to the full post