• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Best Traffic Increase Strategy For This Site?

Best Answer DiviFernando , 12 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

Let me snowball on what Jill advises and add the following:

• Publish your content on document sharing sites such as slideshare, docstoc
  • Guest post on other blogs in your niche
  • Post unique content on Google+. Google+ posts ranks in Google search for the target keywords. The posts do not have a character limit.
  • Associate your content with a Google+ authorship (Read my post on Google+ authorship here). You must get a thumbnail of your pic in search results of your content.
  • If you have videos on your site, you must add a video sitemap to your site and optimize it for search engines by adding your keywords in the object embed code.
  • Infographics - if you can build one of your own publish on your site or Pinterest profile and give an embed code for others to share it on the web.

Regards,

Divi Fernando

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 mikhs

mikhs

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hi all,

For a website (PR4) with thousands of articles, with thousands of keywords, what would you generally suggest to focus on to increase traffic as fast as possible? Putting on-page and on-site SEO aside, which effective strategies would you suggest (i.e. Rich snippets for example)? 

I also want to add that the keywords are pretty easy to rank on, since many of them are long-tail. So in quantity there should be a lot of potential with many keywords/phrases with about 100-500 searches/month, but whats the best way to quickly boost these keywords/phrases in google?

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Marketing the website and the awesome content to those people who would be interested in it via social media or whatever means available to reach your target market.

#3 DiviFernando

DiviFernando

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:51 AM   Best Answer

Let me snowball on what Jill advises and add the following:

• Publish your content on document sharing sites such as slideshare, docstoc
  • Guest post on other blogs in your niche
  • Post unique content on Google+. Google+ posts ranks in Google search for the target keywords. The posts do not have a character limit.
  • Associate your content with a Google+ authorship (Read my post on Google+ authorship here). You must get a thumbnail of your pic in search results of your content.
  • If you have videos on your site, you must add a video sitemap to your site and optimize it for search engines by adding your keywords in the object embed code.
  • Infographics - if you can build one of your own publish on your site or Pinterest profile and give an embed code for others to share it on the web.

Regards,

Divi Fernando

Edited by DiviFernando, 12 April 2013 - 04:55 AM.

• seotuners likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!