• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Reciprocal Links

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MikeBanawa

MikeBanawa

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hello Again 

Thanks for this awesome Forums! Also, although Jill is a bit harsh for my type of personality. I love her the way you'll love Gregory House in HOUSE M.D. lol. Peace Jill!

Anyway, what if, for whatever reasons, I was able to produce reciprocal links from high quality blog sites. I'm not talking about blog commenting. What if each of the high quality bloggers that I know created a super unique article about my site in their own blogs, then I do the same for them. Is this spam? against Panda, Penguin or whatever?

I'm not sure if I understand reciprocal links that much. will I be the reason for their downfall if I produced do follow backlinks from my site to theirs? What if I did this by the hundreds and they point at me too?

I know this is a bit far-fetched but I am really confused right now. I hope you guys can help me.

Thanks!

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

What if each of the high quality bloggers that I know created a super unique article about my site in their own blogs, then I do the same for them. Is this spam? against Panda, Penguin or whatever?

It's not spam. But high quality bloggers didn't get to have high quality blogs by writing articles about non-high-quality bloggers and trading for links.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!