• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Dear Jill - I Need A Plan Of Attack.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Danielfromnz

Danielfromnz

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:38 AM

I started my business a few years ago. Only recently (6 month) I started to get some good traffic and sales. 

At first I was ranking pretty well 3-5 for my main keywords and business began to pick up. After Penguin I was hit hard and I'm placing 10-17'ish. My Google local/places has disappeared too.  

I haven't received any contact from Google about unnatural links (but I'm not sure where that would appear? Email? Web Master Tools? Horses head on my pillow?). 

I've read so many different things online about what I 'could' do. I'm not sure where to start. I've checked and I know we've created lots of questionable back links. Using the Open Site Explorer lots of the backlinks don't have terrible DA but some do. 

I guess I was hoping to get a type of priority list of things to do. It's just me so I need to use my time as best I can. What should I be doing first? Should I be trying to in order of priority?

• Remove my bad backlinks? 
  • Spend my time making quality backlinks. 
  • On-page issues that I can't see? 
  • Telling google i'm sorry via web master tools. 
  • Changing to new domain (eek)

I'm super keen to put the time in I just hoped the High Rankings forum might save me from wasting my time. 

Thank you in advance Jill

Dan

Edited by Jill, 18 March 2013 - 08:19 AM.
Website removed

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,009 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

Dear Daniel,

happy to do a site audit and provide recommendations. Please see my SEO Services and fill out my contact form. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!