• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Seo For Website With Links To Other Web Site

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Joeanderson1901

Joeanderson1901

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hello There,

I have one web site (Currently under development) which gives Airline ticket prices (From various website ) between multiple cities of my country. That means it is just two or three page dynamic web site. It doesn't have much content.

What I want to know is, what will be best way to optimize it for on page SEO? Key words would be something like "Cheap flights from City1 to City2"

Let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,363 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

Best of luck with that, given that it is an already over-subscribed, TOTALLY saturated market sector. Your best plan would be to forget about getting ANY kind of "natural" results in the forseeable future and build converting traffic and customers using PPC and other forms of paid advertising.

#3 Joeanderson1901

Joeanderson1901

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

Thank you Chrishirst, For your response.

Yes I know it is over satuarated market but I am targeting just my country. As I need to start from somewhere to work on SEO. SO I am looking for ON page SEO techniques which can be applied to my web site.

#4 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 7,363 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I really do dislike the silly phrase of "on page SEO" as SEO IS ALL about what is in the documents, links are all promotional no matter whether they are paid for, self placed or 'natural'.

The days of "optimal" meaning having ONE URL on the first page of results for a couple of words are well over ten years behind us.

Anyhow: As the content (what bit you do have) isn't actually yours there is not a lot you can do with it. So your options are;

Live with and buy your conversions.

OR

Write your own useful content.

#5 sweetemily

sweetemily

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Respected chrishirst ,

I agree with you that content is important for a website, and included documents are the legal source to drive a search engine towards its web site.But from the present search criteria, I think we need to do some basic on page set up in our website like pages naming,landing page's meta data set up and HTML (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H7)  tag use in the content area. 

#6 Joeanderson1901

Joeanderson1901

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

Chrishirst,

Thanks for your response.

Actually I am going to have content on the web site. but my point is it it will be linking to foreign websites also. I understood your point also.

Anyway thanks.

#7 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 7,363 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

but my point is it it will be linking to foreign websites also

And the problem with that is???

I think we need to do some basic on page set up in our website like pages naming,landing page's meta data set up and HTML (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H7)  tag use in the content area.

I think you need to read the tips thread http://www.highranki...s-for-new-seos/ if you think that is SEO!!

Edited by chrishirst, 05 March 2013 - 07:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!