• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Any Google Updates (Serp) On 17 Of Jan ?

Best Answer torka , 06 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Beyond that, technically, the folks at Google put through more than 400 algorithm updates every year, so there are changes every day. (If you do the math you see there are actually sometimes more than one per day.) Most of these are minor and don't get mentioned in the press, but that doesn't mean they have no effect on any sites. It's possible that the one you're looking at got caught up with one of these minor every day tweaks.

Just because nobody specifically mentioned an big update around about the time you saw the change, that doesn't mean there was no update then. It just means the update(s) that almost certainly were taking place were routine, not "big" enough to warrant mentioning.

--Torka :propeller:

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andreymathew

andreymathew

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hello Frnds,

The site which i am working for the  keywords positions  previously in first two pages but after jan 17 2013 totally my keywords position was dropped to not found, Is any updates got released ? I have searched for the information but i dint get any correct information  plz if any one knows about these information let me know.

Thanks & Regards

ANDREY MATHEW

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,008 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:50 AM

Yes there was a panda update around that time. 

#3 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

Also, have you checked Google Webmaster Tools to see if there are any issues indicated there?

#4 andreymathew

andreymathew

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

Yes there was a panda update around that time. 

Panda was updated on the 21 of jan 2013 , but  before that panda update my keyword positions was dropped.

Also, have you checked Google Webmaster Tools to see if there are any issues indicated there?

Thanks for the suggestion

#5 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:55 AM   Best Answer

Beyond that, technically, the folks at Google put through more than 400 algorithm updates every year, so there are changes every day. (If you do the math you see there are actually sometimes more than one per day.) Most of these are minor and don't get mentioned in the press, but that doesn't mean they have no effect on any sites. It's possible that the one you're looking at got caught up with one of these minor every day tweaks.

Just because nobody specifically mentioned an big update around about the time you saw the change, that doesn't mean there was no update then. It just means the update(s) that almost certainly were taking place were routine, not "big" enough to warrant mentioning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!