• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Need Some Suggestion ....

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,774 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I couldn't possibly blow my link building strategy wide open for free, there are too many
 forum lurkers.

Oh, but you expect us to provide you with all of our SEO strategies with all the questions you ask. So it's just all receiving with no giving for you. Ok, gotcha. 

:shades: 

• torka likes this

#17 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

No.

That's not what I'm saying, because you don't know what works anymore than I know.

No SEO in the world does. Except cutt's..and even that's debatable.

Seo's/you can only optimize what they/you do.

I know your an expert and all, but you don't "know"..let's be honest.

Edited by SelfMade, 21 January 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#18 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,774 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

No SEO in the world does

And yet they are offering it as a service?

:searchme:

#19 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

And yet they are offering it as a service?

:searchme:

Do I detect the awwww stench of Sarcasm again Jill?

Depends what you mean by "SEO" it's a term that's been bastardized to oblivion.

There are SEO's who think they know, then there are SEO's who also "think" they know, but would never promise it to a client.

Then you get the former set, that will promise you the world for $5 bucks.

The latter will say "We could TRY this or that, I've had success with X in the past, let's give it a shot, my fee is $x,xxx or $xx,xxx"

Then there's "We'll do this, then we'll do this, oh and this cos G loves this, my price is $5".

And what's funny is when their site gets sandboxed it's "I want my fiverr back" :disguise:

Edited by SelfMade, 22 January 2013 - 12:37 PM.

#20 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,774 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Not sarcasm, more like disgust.

But you're not off the hook yet. You said in one post you have a linking strategy and then said no one does. 

So honestly, your credibility is kinda shot here....

#21 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

Hold on, I'm not claiming to be an SEO, I'm an affiliate Marketer.

Second nope.

I said I had a linking Strategy but I did NOT say I KNOW that it is what G wants.

There is a world of difference between saying "I have X" and saying "I have X formula because I know better than G" - which is basically what SEO's say.

Not sarcasm, more like disgust.

But you're not off the hook yet. You said in one post you have a linking strategy and then said no one does. 

So honestly, your credibility is kinda shot here....

Edited by SelfMade, 22 January 2013 - 12:41 PM.

#22 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,774 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

How can you have a strategy if you don't know what they want?

Just throw shit against the wall and see what sticks?

#23 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

How can you have a strategy if you don't know what they want?

Just throw [img]http://www.highrankings.com/forum/style_images/poo.gif[/img] against the wall and see what sticks?

I said I have -A- strategy.

It is MY strategy, I didn't say it was a good one.

Anyone can have a strategy, basing it on whether it works or not is flawed.

I could have the worst strategy in the world for all I know, which is my point, I don't know.

I just simply have a/my strategy.

A strategy is a strategy is a strategy is a strategy. :vaccuum:

Edited by SelfMade, 22 January 2013 - 12:49 PM.

#24 piskie

piskie

HR 7

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

basing it on whether it works or not is flawed
and
A strategy is a strategy is a strategy is a strategy

Many of us on this Forum run a number of Test Sites.

This gives the ability to try, tweak and retry to establish what Techniques (or Strategies) give a positive or negative contribution to a sites SE Performance.

What this means is that some of the opinions and recommendations have been tested out and measured as a controlled exercise.

So, much of what is posted by Members is tested out and found to work therefore (IMO) not flawed.

Also casting much doubt on your opinion that "A strategy is a strategy is a strategy is a strategy".

Clearly there are good and bad Strategies and some suggestions may be proffered without any foundation at all.

You just need to judge the degree of credibility to give to the sources of the methodology posted here just as much as elsewhere.

#25 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Many of us on this Forum run a number of Test Sites.

This gives the ability to try, tweak and retry to establish what Techniques (or Strategies) give a positive or negative contribution to a sites SE Performance.

What this means is that some of the opinions and recommendations have been tested out and measured as a controlled exercise.

So, much of what is posted by Members is tested out and found to work therefore (IMO) not flawed.

Also casting much doubt on your opinion that "A strategy is a strategy is a strategy is a strategy".

Clearly there are good and bad Strategies and some suggestions may be proffered without any foundation at all.

You just need to judge the degree of credibility to give to the sources of the methodology posted here just as much as elsewhere.

Now THAT is a classic example of why G is coming out with a ridiculous number of orangutang ZOO updates.

G HATES SEO's with a PASSION in the same way they hate affiliate marketers too, simply because they try to "game" G.

Your ENTIRE post in all ENTIRETY from start to finish proves G's suspicions are correct. Seldom do I ever agree with G.

I'm quoting the whole entire post, because I couldn't leave anything out, it would be waaay too lame to leave one single word out.

THAT whole post, if that is not "gaming" G then I don't know what is and shoot me dead.

Bottom line is: We ALL do it. We are all trying to make a living, whether your a backdoor Affiliate marketer or an SEO agency, we ALL "game" G.

Edited by SelfMade, 22 January 2013 - 01:58 PM.

#26 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,438 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

we ALL "game" G.

Wrong again, some of us see the benefit of working WITH Google rather than trying to impose our will on them.

And know the benefit of getting links for one thing and one thing only!

Your "wisdom" is all very last century, somewhat reminiscient of the diet pill peddlers  'gaming' Alta Vista with HTML comments full of "key" words and cross-linking hundreds of large scale websites for Inktomi, buying "footer" links from what is now the "developer.com" network and so on. But of course back then "rankings" were useful because everybody saw the same results for three and a half weeks out of four, and there wasn't the competition for places.

#27 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Your "wisdom" is all very last century, somewhat reminiscient of the diet pill peddlers  'gaming' Alta Vista with HTML comments full of "key" words and cross-linking hundreds of large scale websites for Inktomi, buying "footer" links from what is now the "developer.com" network and so on. But of course back then "rankings" were useful because everybody saw the same results for three and a half weeks out of four, and there wasn't the competition for places.

This post tells me 2 things.

Number One:  your not so bubble and squeak as I thought.

Number Two: That I'm a genius

Alta Vista?...

What is that? LOLZZZ

You mean to say my comments and wisdom are reminiscent of stuff you were doing YEARS ago that I didn't even know existed.

Ohh yeah baby...I am a genius.

Imagine what I could do with modern technology if you old hatters were doing that with some pre-historic crud machine like Alta Vista in the medieval realms with your MS-DOS blu-tack. :disguise:

I'll take that as a compliment.

I'm being  outrageously attacked. May I just say I don't Spam. All I'm saying is that I don't believe for one second nobody here is ranking websites as purely as they are stating.

Randy would have a few things to say I'm sure. :dancer:

#28 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,774 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

You mean to say my comments and wisdom are reminiscent of stuff you were doing YEARS ago that I didn't even know existed.

Ohh yeah baby...I am a genius.

Nope. You just think you're clever, and were the first to think of your web spam. But obviously, you're not.

Randy would have a few things to say I'm sure.

When did Randy ever say anything different than what we have all said?

#29 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

were the first to think of your web spam. But obviously, you're not.

I most certainly do not!!

I haven't once said in any capacity that I spam. Others have suggested that all on their own.

As far as I can tell, chrishirst started it off by saying that "link building will get your URL dumped by G".

Which I countered and that counter has been deemed to be me saying "Oh I spam"

Link building is not spam

Spam is not linking building

Spam IS spamming links which is not what I do.

#30 ykyant

ykyant

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

so............

I can foresee that if I go for monthly deal, mostly like there will be curtain kind of "spamming" technique, right?

What about I just ask for few links per month from a high PR ranking website?

Regards

KY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!