• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Ppc Ads Showing But Aren't Really Showing In Google

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eastvantage

eastvantage

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

I duno if it has been asked before or not but I'd like to shout out my current concern with regards to my PPC campaign.

The status of some of my keywords in my adwords campaign is "Ad showing now", the preview shows that it really is showing now however when i checked it directly to google homepage my ad is not in there. Anyone can explain me why will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch! 

#2 Alan Perkins

Alan Perkins

Token male admin

• Admin
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Welcome to the forums. :aloha:

when i checked it directly to google homepage my ad is not in there

Please state exactly what you're doing to check in Google.  There are lots of reasons why it would not show, but from what you've written I'm not even convinced you're looking in the right place.  Your ad will never show on the Google homepage - it will show on Google search results pages, when you search for the keywords you've bid on.

To check whether the ad is showing, the best tool to use is the Adwords Ad Preview Tool

#3 eastvantage

eastvantage

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hello there Admin,

Thanks for the reply and yes you're right, I meant the ad is not showing on 'Google search results pages' but it is showing whenever you check it with that 'Adwords Ad Preview Tool'. You know the possible reason behind that issue? :|

Tina

#4 LibbyLu

LibbyLu

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

It could be that the ads are showing on the Google partner sites (like AOL or Ask) but not on Google itself.

#5 KarenC

KarenC

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Could it be the location settings?  The ads would not be showing for you if the campaign/ads are set for a specific geographic area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!